BRITNEY SUPPOTER : Tish Yates

 

Tish Yates

Now is the Owner at Rosietish - Custom Sewing

Tish Yates was the head of wardrobe for the 2009 "Circus" tour. She work with Britney Spears "Piece Of Me" Las Vegas Residency and Aerosmith Cocked Locked and Ready to Rock Tour



Tish Yates From Controlling Britney Spears

Tish Yates, the head of wardrobe for the 2009 "Circus" tour.

Britney Spears was terrified she'd fail a drug test and be unable to see her children after smelling weed smoke during a tour stop, according to the new documentary "The New York Times Presents: Controlling Britney Spears." 

Tish Yates, the head of wardrobe for the 2009 "Circus" tour, remembered that Spears, like many other artists, would be put into a road case and wheeled out to the stage, so that she wouldn't have to walk past thousands of fans. 

But on her way to the stage this particular night, Yates said, Spears became distressed after smelling weed. 

"She is distressed. She is upset," Yates recalled in the documentary. "She's yelling, 'It smells like pot. It smells like pot. I can't breathe this. I cannot breathe is. I will fail a drug test. I won't see my boys.'" 

"And she bolted. She was running trying to get back to her dressing room. She was crying. She was screaming," the "Circus" wardrobe head said. 

"The level of how she was scared really opened my eyes," Yates continued. "She's crying and the show goes on."

The 2009 "Circus" tour began a year after Spears was put into a court-ordered conservatorship, with her father Jamie as conservator of her estate. Spears was also engaged in a custody battle with ex Kevin Federline in 2008, but the two now share custody of their sons Jayden James and Sean Preston. 

Spears has since spoken out about the "abusive" conservatorship, and a New York Times documentary from earlier this year (titled "Framing Britney Spears") shed even more light on the controversial arrangement. 

In June, following a New York Times report that Spears had been "forced" to "perform against her will," a 2018 video of Spears admitting she has a 102-degree fever in the midst of a concert resurfaced. 

The video shows Spears greeting a fan who was brought onstage from the audience, and she starts by warning him that it's very hot "up here.

"I'm about to pass out," she told the concert audience. "I'm sick. I have, actually, a 102 fever right now."

That same week, Spears gave explosive testimony in court, revealing that she was forced to remain on birth control and was unable to marry her boyfriend Sam Asghari.


Tish Yates Comment on IG defend Sam Asghari



Tish Yates Comment on IG about Charlie Ebersol

3 October 2021



Tish Yates Post on Her IG about Britney Spears

30 September 2021


Momma.. today is your day to a new beginning and I am so fucking proud of you for speaking out and using that amazing voice of yours. I’m grinding my teeth and waiting not so patiently. Love you. I remember taking this photo in your dressing room after getting you dressed in your costume for show, and we were impressed with the box it came in! Hehehe. It’s the small things in life. ๐Ÿ’•




28 September 2021


tishroseyates

Hiya! Who else had to take Excedrin migraine today after last night! UHG. I’m sorry that I haven’t responded back to everyone yet. I am so appreciative of the love, it does mean a lot. I do have some ideas that I’ll share once I get more sorted, and I could use some help. Here’s the start of something I had already started.. After chatting with a few fans (few is an understatement) I have discovered that you have so many of the missing pieces, or I have the missing pieces to the story you know and you can connect me to the source is. There are some key facts that could really help Britney. Witnesses are key, but what I found out during the interview, is that I was at my job. Every show day with Britney, was normal to me and we moved so fast, On more than one occasion I have walked up to check in for a flight and they ask where are you heading to, I would say.. wherever the guy in front of me said he was going, because it would be 100 crew members checking into a flight at once. SO! When a fan goes to a show, and makes a memory.. you remember every detail to save that memory. While I may remember a time she hurt her ankle and what I did to make her feel better and who did something that didn’t make her feel so great. ๐Ÿ™„ For a fact checker and for it to be good evidence. I need to put this together, dates and other things that I didn’t see because I was behind stage, like where she twisted her ankle on the stage. I’m using that as an example, but I do think this would be a quick way to put together a 100 facts. Hard facts. Quick one line facts with 2+ witnesses. So, who has the date for when the guy got up on stage and the dancers tackled him and britney ran to me up the middle of the stage? Because I have the sad part of that story.. that you know, if you were protecting said conservatee, you wouldn’t have done what I witnessed. OH! And this photo is totally not today.. but it is one of me and Fes fav places in vegas! Fantastic brunch specials!! And Taylan liked that the flowers were edible. ๐Ÿคช

25 September 2021

SHE has always been my boss. SHE has been the person that paid for my Salary. SHE has always appreciated me. I have and will always appreciate her. #thetruthiseasytotell ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿญ๐Ÿงต

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAMA KOREA: MOTHER (2018)

Korean Actress: Lee Yuri

Sejarah Hidup: Britney Spears